There is the Main House, with 6 bedrooms, 6 en suite bathrooms, expansive terraces and colourful gardens, beautiful and comfortable living and entertainment areas, as well as 2 fully equipped kitchens. The main house accommodates 14 people.
3 of the bedrooms can be rented as individual units:
2 in the Loft The Madonna Room and The Cavalry Room
1 on the Upper Ground Floor The Sunset Room
On the Lower Ground floor, The Lower Ground Family Suite is a unit consisting of 3 bedrooms all of which have access to a covered terrace, and a dedicated fully fitted kitchen.
There is an annexe apart from the main house, comprising:
Lovers Nest free-standing self-contained and self-catering honeymoon cottage with a balcony over the beach, and private beach access.
The Oyster Shell self-contained and self-catering studio apartment on the upper ground floor.
The Angels Lair self-contained and self-catering 2 bedroomed apartment on the first floor of the annexe
Our House wine, Wildekrans, from an International award-winning South African wine maker, is available per bottle in a Sauvignon Blanc, Shiraz & Methode Cap Classique.
You can review the accommodations and rooms by selecting from the list at right:
TwoAngels does not offer meals. Our Guests are invited to visit The Heads cafe, a leisurely 5 minute walk from the house, which serves breakfast & lunch daily.
All bedrooms in the main house, honeymoon cottage & apartments have flat-screen TVs with access to nine DSTV channels News/Sports/Movies/Documentary/Cartoon. There are three sound systems One in the Studio Room with speakers in the room itself as well as the main house kitchen. One in the lower ground floor kitchen, with four wall mounted speakers on the north and west sides of the front terrace, and the third in The Angels Lair with two internal & two external speakers.
TwoAngels also offers wireless internet access for its guests free of charge.
All the rooms and cottages are connected by Intercom.
Six Colourful FLUID Kayaks are also available free of charge.
- The two main house kitchens and the three cottages all have espresso machines.
- Lovers Nest has a small Weber braai. The Oyster Shell has a built-in braai with a chimney, The Angels Lair has a small Weber braai, the upper ground rooms have shared use of a large Weber Braai immediately outside the main kitchen & the lower ground rooms have a large portable iron braai kept on the lawn at that level.
- There is a cast-iron wood stove, also on the lower ground lawn for everyones use.
- Off street parking is not available, but there is ample parking immediately outside the property and beyond on the pavement, on a first come first serve basis.
- The main house living room has a large flat screen TV for communal use of the upper ground & loft rooms.
- There is under cover storage for bicycles under the concrete slab at the back of The Angels Lair.
- All bedrooms have a hair dryer.
- All linen, including bath & beach towels is supplied.
- A laundry service is offered for personal items at R100.00 per load ( washing, drying & folding no ironing).